Tuesday, November 17, 2015

The Day Is Here

This Morning (November 17, 2015) Spencer's plane landed in Korea!!!! and he sent this email today...

Wow... Guess what just hit me, a CULTURE SHOCK! I can't even explain how overwhelming this is, but I can say this. This place is probably one of the most beautiful places I've ever laid my eyes on. I will be sure to take a load of pictures so that everyone can see! So we were able to just email really quickly today just to tell everyone we've made it here safely, So I just wanted to say again, I love you. I love each one of you so much and I hope you guys realize that doesn't just change because I'm on the other side of the world haha :-) I will keep you all updated about my first week. There might be too much to put into one email! I'm pretty sure my P-days are Mondays, or Sundays for you haha it is currently 9 am here and I'm guessing around 5 for you all? Wow I miss you all so much,  I can't wait to be able to tell you guys everything!

All my love, 

Elder Fox

No comments:

Post a Comment